Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nonsense.

I am pissed. Why someone can be angry at me because I agreed to breakup ? My fault to begin with ? Love is never about wanting / changing that someone to suit u. Acceptance comes before love. If anger is the solution, then someday the mirror maybe all thats left.

Relationship is never about wanting to change that person for better good.

What better good is there ? Whose guidelines ? Who makes the rules ?

Nothing is ever enough, take take take take take change change change change, give give give. I gave u received, i gave i took.

Assuming what I will do and going to do will lead to nowhere.

Curiosity and paranoia dun go in SYNC, they are different.
Loving and possessiveness are dissimilar in characteristics.

I may not be the perfect someone for you to devote all my time to you but please bear in mind that I have things to do, errands to run, work to perform. You know, you saw, you understand what I do and still thoughts can go wild. Stories get meaty ...

I love you can only go so far. 3 words I can never believe in.

The perfect Christmas gift AN IPhone can only cost so much efforts and sweat, at the end of the day .... Christmas is just another overrated holiday.

No comments: