Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Missing Entitity

Looking back on this one year, it taught me tons of things.

Tolerate, tolerate, tolerate, be nice, be nice, be nice ...

But when it comes to crunch time people take it for granted that u will cave.

Passion drives me, love soothes thee, Anger kills love, Dismissal finished thy ties.

Nothing else matters when it comes to love, dun wait for the inevitable, raise on the prevention. Imagination comes from one's brain thru assumption and perception of reality henceforth that moment. No one else can stop that image flowing through those thoughts. I will relinquish my fate on this relationship to whatever and whomever makes those thoughts a reality.

No judge will be able to withdrawn that sentence, appeal will only increase the agony. Since the time is up, just serve them.

My love ended on a Sunday when someone else resurrects a Sunday my soul died on a Sunday.
What salvation, its blasphemy.

No comments: