Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Veil of Mystery.

Somehow secrets can only be so much tight lipped.
Messages and words can be misleading.
Actions can deter thinking.

There are only so much one can hide. A crack in the foundation will cause the whole buliding to collapse. How much is there to hide?

I cannot fulfill the cracks in your heart neither can I be the one to cure ur heartaches and depreciation of certain value in yourself. I am just not the person to it.

Be it a friend or a foe, nothing will be able to decipher the confusion I have within this flesh heap.

Smoke I had once again, the smoked filled lungs somehow relived the tension within these ribs. For you I broke the fast, the fasting of ciggys. Like all the others in the past, that meant closure.

Somehow I have decided, will it be unfair ? Or will it be my unwillingness to end this or will unreasonable be a fighting point ?

No one will know for I knew what you did this summer. Something I brought upon myself when I unveiled the paradox from a certain Samsung Machine.

Liz was what you were referred as. None of this matters like when I said do whatever but never never get caught.

Dont do the crime if you cant serve the time : Joey Tribbiani, Friends

No comments: