Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I cannot accept reality nowadays.

As I sit behind the steering wheel, memories blown thru these thin skulls of mine.

It only struck me that so much has been lost, so much time and days lost on someone so dearly to me. Late nights ride home, supper, movies, quarrels, loving, kisses, tantrums and even lameness all shared within that Toyota "sports". I cry as I look at that empty seat beside me. For I chosen solidarity, I brought this upon myself. Why ?
Why ? I cannot comprehend at all ... U chose to hurt me in the worst way ever. ijhfawi9yht890waegusrhg'askdjgl'sadgkl;ansgan Till

I ponder on my pride and logic, does it make any sense. Do band aid hurt when torn apart quickly ? Answer yes, the pain is excruciating and u curse urself for tearing it BUT why hurt urself in the first place.

There are only so many things I cannot tolerate. She broke it, so much that I dun wanna even see her. But in reality, I miss her sooooo much. I cry at nites when I read her smses. I will uphold my principles and pride.


She's out of my life
She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

It's out of my hands
It's out of my hands
To think for two years she was here
And I took her for granted I was so cavalier
Now the way that it stands
She's out of my hands

So I've learned that love's not possession
And I've learned that love won't wait
Now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late and

She's out of my life
She's out of my life
Damned indecision and cursed pride
I kept my love for her locked deep inside
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

No comments: