Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sick and Sick of

Cigarettes u cant live without them. Damn those withdrawal symptons.

Screw it I am falling sick regularly, nose runs like its chased by a sick dog.
Fever comes and go. I need nicotine but I am off it for like 1 month and 3 weeks. Its now or never.

Turn 25, nothing changed. But yet its time to contribute to Singapore grow status be someone. Someday it will come.

Still single and crapped lol.
Apparently staying single is not within my mind. Wtf.
Seriously need to investigate this part of my life.
Hahahahh maybe its the person i am waiting for i should inform. Period.

Anyone needs IT help on Computers =D, Virus, Slow pokes, reformat Spyware.
Meet da Killer of Nonsense for Computer aka RizE
Please please come minimal fee charged !!!

No comments: