Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sure

I dun have to explain myself anymore.
U can enjoy urself in thinking that I owe u a living.

Nothing I did was good even enough
I did everything I could.
U were always giving urself a reason to hate me.
That's not my fault.

Apologizing all the time,
U chose to taunt and make noise over the fact it happened over and over again.

I cant be looking and taking the blame for everything and anything that bothers u,
if anything that related to me bothers u remember its not ME.

I look myself in the mirror and wonder why am i so miserable?
I got partners pointing fingers at me saying its my fault and i have u on the other hand saying its everything done by me.

I have nothing nothing i can wash my hands off.
Just stop and go ba.
Being nice, maybe its no longer my cup of tea.
Chose to believe that I made the biggest mistake in my life in that stupid game.
Its not its just a game.
U chose that in a game a decision made by all, its my fault?
U never though of wadeva i did for ya and wadeva we ever did.
Its u who determine who is at fault a not me.

I DID NOT EVEN TALK TO YA IN 3 WEEKS.
U ARE STILL GOING THRU THAT EVENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
WHEN ARE U GOING TO REALISE THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT.
GO COVER THIS EVENT WITH EVERYTHING ELSE.
30 mins to CANCEL EVERYTHING I DONE FOR YA.

I HAVE DONE EXPLAINING MYSELF.

No comments: