Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Missing Actions

I guess after yesterday, It might be time to act on things that are not happening.

Efforts will be made to clear this mess up.
Not you gal, but the people with ya week in week out in that compeitition.
If I am brewing some battle, lol, the war had already been over, being a good person and straight forward in a navie way people tend to step all over my head. I will take a stand. Dont make me go that distance. My trust lies with people who can take secrets and give me honest feedback to my actions and character. I dun plan nonsense i am the nonsense.

So no need to look further I am here.

Apparently, FJ and YF even her have since able to do that.

___________________

Coldest look, I dun exist ?

___________________

A duck walks into a bar ...
The Bartender was like ^.0 wtf is a duck doing here,
And then the duck quaked, "Hi, do u sell grapes?"
Bartender exclaims that this is a bar and dont sell grapes.
The duck the left the bar

---- to be cont`d

No comments: