Thursday, November 22, 2007

Make me wonder

I was trying to find that song that make me remember how i fell in love the previous time. No single song can actually remind me of that.

Do this to yourself, start listening to those songs you been listening for that period of your life that has past. A Breakup, a loving period or when u are travelling. A song will definitely remind you of someone something somehow.

Now i found that song ! only struck me when i hear it on radio the other day.
That was that song. Up there on the title.

zzz Looks like theres no going back for me, even killing oneself wun not have redeem anything for me in her. zzz, thats how much she had in me. Maybe i broke it, Maybe she broke it. I wouldnt know what and how to expect certain things to resurface. Nevertheless, I am sure there is no me in her for there past exact one week of silence. Ever since I hanged up that phone and cough till I bled in the nose [Dun ask me why coughing will induce nose bleed] there has been no contact no see no hear no touch no pinch no scratch no smell no nothing. Maybe seen her pics and maybe more in the brain.

Frustations distorted her image in me. Nothing seems to be going well in work or studies needless to say personal. Zzz terrible month for me, nothing is going well. Except being happy on 6th november but i think only someone is happy from that at 5am. Everything else seems to crumble, DotA has been nonsense, facing disband, facing team annilation, Stupid Exams, nonsense from people i work with, fines, domestic disputes, financial sergegation,dead leg, insomonia, flu, phone disorder. ...

I can whine and whine over one hundred and one nonsense maybe someone can cheer me up. Thats only you. .s*cr

No comments: